Working with Premium Lecture Theatre equipment (L5 & L5VC)
|Target group:||All interested academic and general staff working at Monash University|
|Group size:||Maximum of 10|
|Level 1-2 program:|
Suitable for all staff with limited experience in the area or who wish to refresh their skills with AV lecture equipment.
|Date:||To be advised|
|Time:||To be advised|
|Venue:||To be advised|
Nill - Monash staff only
|To apply:||Register your interest|
Learn how to maximise use of the educational technology equipment that is installed in our teaching spaces and meeting rooms. Training sessions will be offered as practical, one-on-one sessions, and conducted at lecture theatre/s used by staff.
It is intended that participants will gain practical experience and knowledge of the University's lecture theatre equipment.
At the end of the session, partcipants will be able to:
- Identify the different options available on the Crestron Panel
- Turn the AV System on and off
- Use the Document Camera
- Use the SMART Podium
- Show a PowerPoint or video using the room PC, laptop or a smart device
- Present and stream content via a video call
- Use the wirelesss Presentation System
- Adjust the Sound and Light
Through practical demonstration and discussion the workshop will cover:
- familiarisation with the new height adjustable lectern, dual screen preview monitors and easy to navigate AV user interface.
- simultaneously presenting different content (laptop/tablet/PC/doc cam) to each of the projector displays.
- how to make effective use of the high-definition document camera to display 3D objects or hand written notes and diagrams.
- wirelessly presenting from your laptop or tablet while moving around the theatre.
- connecting to other theatres for tele-teaching via video conferencing.
- an introduction to digital inking over your prepared teaching material.