Three hour program
|Target group:||Academic and general staff who are interested in learning how to use the bibliographic tool EndNote
|Group size:||Minimum 5 - Maximum 12|
|Level 1 program:|
- Use of Windows operating system and working with files and folder
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word
|Catering:||Morning or afternoon tea will be provided.|
|To apply:||Register your interest|
This course is designed to introduce users to EndNote, which:
- offers the user a simple way to search online bibliographic databases and download these references directly into EndNote
- is a reference database allowing for the storing, managing and searching of bibliographic references
- is a bibliographic maker. It builds lists of cited works automatically.
Participants will gain the skills and knowledge to use EndNote.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- create a reference library
- add / edit references within the library
- learn the various search options
- connect and import references from external databases
- create a bibliography using required styles
- create / modify styles to suit own requirements
- Hand-ons workshop
- Practice exercises
A booklet of notes will be provided.